Who are invited to attend this seminar-workshop?
This is open to public and private schools. The following persons will benefit much from this seminar workshop:
- Computer Technology Coordinator
- Education Technology Coordinator
- Information and Communication Technology Head/Personnel
- Academic Personnel
How much is the conference fee per participant?
Three thousand pesos (Php 3,000.00) for Public Schools
Three thousand five hundred pesos (PhP 3,500.00) for Private Schools
HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR SLOT
- Send the Confirmation Slip of your school’s participation thru email@example.com
- Register online:
ICT- Basic: http://bit.ly/ictbasic
ICT- Advanced: http://bit.ly/ictadvanced
Robotics- Basic and Advanced: http://bit.ly/sparkedrobotics
- Pay the conference fee per participant thru Bank deposit or Check payable to De La Salle Santiago Zobel School:
a) Public School or Group Rate(3pax and above): P3,000.00
b) Private School: P3,500.00
This should be deposited on or before October 4, 2019 through the following options:
- DLSZ’s Union Bank account CA 01-803-000669-1
- Bank of the Philippine Islands-Muntinlupa Branch account CA#3161-0475-88
- Land Bank of the Philippines- Almanza, Las Pinas Branch account CA#2462-1014-33
- Kindly email a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org wait for the organizer’s confirmation of your slot.
What’s inclusive of the Participation Fee?
Food (AM snacks, Lunch, PM snacks)
Transportation from Alabang Town Center-Mc Do to DLSZ-Alabang Campus and
DLSZ-Alabang Campus to Alabang Town Center-Mc Do
Are there group discounts?
We have a special group rate of P3,000.00/participant if your school will be sending 3 pax or more.