Who are invited to attend this seminar-workshop?
This is open to public and private schools. The following persons will benefit much from this seminar workshop:
- Computer Technology Coordinator
- Education Technology Coordinator
- Information and Communication Technology Head/Personnel
- Academic Personnel
How much is the conference fee per participant?
Package 1- Individual Private School at P2,000/ head or P1,500/head if you sign up for February 7, 14, 21, 2020 workshop dates
Package 2- Individual Public School at P1,500/head
Package 3- Group Discount (3 pax above) at P1,500/head
HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR SLOT
- Send the Confirmation Slip of your school’s participation thru firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register online: SparkEd 2020
- Pay the conference fee per participant thru Bank deposit or Check payable to De La Salle Santiago Zobel School:
This should be deposited on or before December 18, 2019 through the following options:
- DLSZ’s Union Bank account CA 01-803-000669-1
- Bank of the Philippine Islands-Muntinlupa Branch account CA#3161-0475-88
- Land Bank of the Philippines- Almanza, Las Pinas Branch account CA#2462-1014-33
- Kindly email a copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com wait for the organizer’s confirmation of your slot.
What’s inclusive of the Participation Fee?
Food (Snacks, Lunch, Coffee)
Transportation from Alabang Town Center-Mc Do to DLSZ-Alabang Campus and
DLSZ-Alabang Campus to Alabang Town Center-Mc Do
Are there group discounts?
We have a special group rate of P1,500.00/participant if your school will be sending 3 pax or more.