Thank you to those who registered early!
As we only have limited slots per day, walk-ins will not be accommodated. Hope you understand.
Thank you and see you this February!
How to confirm your slot
2. Register online:
- ICT- Basic: http://bit.ly/ictbasic
- ICT- Advanced: http://bit.ly/ictadvanced
- Robotics- Basic and Advanced: http://bit.ly/sparkedrobotics
a) Public School or Early Bird/Group Rate (3pax and above): P3,000.00
b) Private School: P3,500.00
*An additional Php800.00 per night will be charged for lodging exclusive of dinner and breakfast for 35 Females and 35 Males on a first come, first serve basis.
* Early bird/Group rate is available until September 16, 2019 only.
3. This should be deposited on or before October 04, 2019 through the following options:
- DLSZ’s Union Bank account CA 01-803-000669-1
- Bank of the Philippine Islands-Muntinlupa Branch account CA#3161-0475-88
- Land Bank of the Philippines- Almanza, Las Pinas Branch account CA#2462-1014-33
4. Kindly email a copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com and wait for the organizer’s confirmation of your slot.
In light of our continuing efforts towards excellence in education, De La Salle Santiago Zobel School is organizing another SparkEd Seminar-Workshop on Next Generation Blended Learning for basic education learning leaders. The theme for this year is “Designing Blended Learning Experiences for the 21st Century Classroom”. This will be held in DLSZ Alabang Campus on October 10-11, 2019.
SparkEd Seminar-Workshop 2019 aims to facilitate a professional development seminar/workshop to educators that cover Basic and Advanced Blended Learning Lesson Designs, which incorporates Blended Learning Models and Basic and Advanced Robotics.
ICT – Basic and Advanced Courses
The program aims to equip teachers with skills that are needed for them to design lessons that incorporate meaningful technology integration and blended learning models and strategies through classroom observations, breakout sessions, critiquing, and hands-on training on emerging education technology tools such as but not limited to: creating formative assessments using digital tools, computational thinking, emerging technologies and blended learning lesson design showcase,performance tasks integration, and robotics in the curriculum.
Robotics – Basic and Advanced Courses
The program introduces an educational robotics blended learning experience, being one of the interdisciplinary subjects in basic education. The topics focus on designing, building, creating, and programming to control robots using different platforms through integrating Robotics in Science, Math and Computer Technology subjects. Further, the advanced training will provide a deeper understanding of Robotics in creating authentic technology tools to students’ engagement in the classroom.
The learning experience aspires to bring exciting opportunities for teachers-participants to suggest new solutions to global challenges and employment opportunities for jobs that have yet to be invented.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This seminar-workshop is open to public and private schools. The following persons will benefit much from this seminar-workshop:
- Computer Technology Coordinator
- Education Technology Coordinator
- Information and Communication Technology Head/Personnel
- Academic Personnel
Registration details will be posted in the SparkEd Website and SparkEd Facebook Page soon. Save the date!
Registration details will be posted next week! For more information, follow our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DLSZSPARKED/